- Amongst Top 20 Management Institutes. Read more
- Scholarships for PGDM 2015-17
- Spread over 50 acres in Picturesque Sahayadris.
- Fully residential, modern well equipped campus.
- 2012-14 Batch : 225 out of 229 eligible students placed in bluechip corporates through Institute’s Placement process.
- PGDM programme
Registration to GIM
|Click here to Apply|
|Interact||Tel : +91-832-2366704 / 2366700|
Preferred time : Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat
(14:00 to 16:00 hrs)
Minimum 50% aggregate marks, (45% in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved category) in a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 16th June 2015 may also apply. If an applicant does not complete all the requirements of his degree by 16th June 2015, or does not obtain 50% aggregate marks in his degree, the offer of admission made to him will stand cancelled. The intake capacity for full time PGDM course is 240. The qualifying cut-offs for each year is determined on the basis of the scores of the applicants to the Institute, in the entrance test in that year. For admission to the post graduate programme in business management 2015-2017, only those candidates who register for the XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2015 of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur or CAT- 2014 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or CMAT - 2015-16 (First Test and/or Second Test) of All India Council for Technical Education, may apply. Goa Institute of Management will not be able to consider candidates appearing for an entrance test, if scores are not available latest by 5th May 2015.
Candidates seeking admission to GIM are required to observe the following procedure:
Applicants to GIM are required to take the XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2015 or CAT- 2014 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or CMAT - 2015-16 (First Test and/or Second Test) of All India Council for Technical Education.
Apply online - Last date for online application is 31st December (With late fee upto 7am on 4th January 2015)
Interview centres : Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi (Subject to availability).
Candidates who have applied for admission to GIM will be shortlisted on the basis of their XAT, CAT or CMAT scores, past academic performance and work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be called for face to face evaluation process for final selection in February/March 2015.
The final selection will be made tentatively in April 2015 on the basis of entrance test - XAT, CAT or CMAT- scores (40% weightage), the candidate’s past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face to face evaluation process (30 % weightage) and composite diversity index (5% weightage). This is Subject to obtaining a desired proficiency in written communication and a minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience.
The session would begin on 18th June 2015..
The qualifying cut-off XAT / CAT / CMAT score will be lowered by 15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be supplied along with the completed Application Form.
International/ NRI candidates will need valid GMAT score. Fees are marginally higher and are payable in US $. Interviews shall be through videoconferencing.
| Filling of online application forms|| Oct 2014 to Dec 2014|
| Last date for online registration|
(With late fee)
| 31st December 2014|
4th Jan 2015 (till 7 am)
a. XLRI - XAT 2015
b. CAT - 2014
b. AICTE - CMAT 2015-16-First Test
4th January 2015
16-11-2014 to 22-11-2014
| Face to Face evaluation process || February/March 2015|
| Announcement of Final Admission results|| April 2015|
| Beginning of new academic session|| June 2015|
Please note: Admission to the Goa Institute of Management is strictly on the basis of merit and no donation in any form is sought or accepted in connection with admission. Ragging is totally banned at the institute, anyone guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging is liable to be punished. Orders of Government and of Hon'ble Supreme Court on the Anti-Ragging measures are completely followed.
Tuition Fee Waiver & Freeship Scheme :
All students who clear the admissions process of GIM and whose total family income is less than Rs. 4.5 lakhs/annum would get a full waiver of the tuition fees up to a max of 5% in number.
Institute offers freeships up to 5% of its students admitted, provided the students have passed their qualifying examination from colleges/ universities in the state of Goa, and their annual family income does not exceed Rs 5 lakhs per annum.
|Any student joining PGDM 2015-17 batch who is desirous of claiming the tuition waiver should apply to admissions office (email@example.com) before due date intimated by the institute, with a copy of the income tax returns for the financial year 2014-15. Requests received after due date will not be processed. Please note that all Applications for Tuition fee waiver will be collected and processed at one time for all such applicants.|
GIM Scholarship Schemes : Goa Institute of Management (GIM) believes in the philosophy of excellence with eth-ics in the educational process of forming responsive and responsible leaders who would make significant contribution to the growth of the nation and her people. While admitting students into management courses. GIM maintains diversity, access and quality by providing scholarships for meritorious students. The following scholarships are given deserving candidates who fulfil all the terms and conditions.
GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS) :
- GIM offers GIM-MBBS Scholarship (GMS) to candidates holding MBBS degree admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM).
- GIM offers five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates should have admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (PGDM-HCM) course; the candidates admitted into PGDM are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have obtained their MBBS degree from a recognized universi-ty/College with a high score/class.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- The GMS awardees will not be eligible for any other financial concessions or bene-fits from GIM.
- GIM reservs the right to ways the award is offered and implemented, in this pro-cess, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
- The awardees are required to sign an agreement to perform academically and conduct themselves adhering to the rules and regulations of the Institute.
Academic Competence Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS) :
- ACCESS award is offered to meritorious students who excel in our selection pro-cess and demonstrate proper attitude to learning and promise for a good use of the award.
- GIM offers twenty scholarships each amounting to six lakh rupees, and twenty five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions :
- Candidates offered admissions in the First Merit list only will be eligible to apply for the scheme. By applying for the scholarship, the student has chosen to accept all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- GIM offers an award of six lakh rupees to twenty two students (including two stu-dents for Sir Ratan Tata Merit Scholarships that are available for female students on-ly) and an award of four lakh rupees to twenty five students.
- The criteria and cut offs vary for the two awards.
- As the awardees are chosen from the list of students who make prescribed ad-vance payment, out of the advance payment of fees one lakh rupees will be treated as deposit for participating in the scheme.
- A candidate forfeits the deposit of one lakh if s/he does not join GIM, or, discontin-ues the studies, after accepting the scholarship offered to him/ her.
- Both the deposit and the award shall be adjusted against the fee payable, or as de-cided by the Institute.
- GIM reserves the right to the ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.6 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or con-duct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- Winners of ACCESS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- The awardees are required to sign an agreement to perform academically and conduct themselves throughout their stay at GIM, adhering to the policies, rules and regulations of the Institute.
Merit Scholarship : Sir Ratan Tata scholarships awarded with funding from Sir Ratan Tata Trust, are exclusively for girl students. The scholarships was be awarded to TWO meritorious girl students.
- Merit scholarship has value of Rs. 6,00,000/- (Six Lakhs) each, payable in two equal instalments in first year and second year respectively. The scholarships is awarded to most meritorious student admitted and shall be continued, subject to good academic performance ( CGPA of 5.6 or above) at the end of first year.
- The students for award of scholarships could be chosen from amongst applicants of GIM Academic Excellence Scholarship Scheme.
Exchange Scholarships :
- Sir Ratan Tata scholarships awarded with funding from Sir Ratan Tata Trust, exclusively for girl students. The scholarships is awarded to FOUR needy girl students.
- GIM scholarships open for all students. The scholarship is awarded to TWO students.
Exchange scholarships shall carry maximum value of Rs 2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs) each, and shall be available to students going abroad for part of studies of the PGDM programme, under ageis of exchange programme run by the institute. Expenses incurred in attending the programme abroad are reimbursed, upto Rs. 2,00,000 per student. Exchange scholarships are designed to encourage meritorious students to participate in exchange programmes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS POLICY
This website is owned by Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar, Goa-403006,. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled by Goa Institute of Management may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Goa Institute of Management.This website is owned by Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar, Goa-403006,. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled by Goa Institute of Management may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Goa Institute of Management.
Not withstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein or elsewhere in the site, there is no refund or payment that will be made to the applicant or anyone else acting on his/her behalf for any reason whatsoever, once the application payment is confirmed on the admissions page.
If any applicant has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he/she should seek clarifications from us by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded with a suitable clarification.
THE USER OF http://www.gim.ac.in/ IS PRESUMED TO HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN AND IS DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED UNCONDITIONALLY ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROCEDURES AND RISKS OF USING THE ON LINE PAYMENT OPTIONS PROVIDED AND CAN NOT AT ANY TIME CLAIM IGNORANCE OF ANY OR ALL OF THEM. ALL RELATIONSHIP OF ANY USER WHERESOEVER SITUATED IS GOVERNED BY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH JURISDICTION OF PANAJI, GOA, INDIA.