We don’t just teach. Our students learn. What our faculty do is to enable a learning environment in in which learning is done with an ease. The focus is on learning. Our faculty also learn. They learn to evolve new and innovative pedagogies. That they do by understanding the nature and composition of students we have.
In our two year full time, residential, PGDM programme, two year full time residential PGDM in Healthcare Management (HCM), and in three year part time EMBA, we direct our energy to focus on quality and excellence to form responsive and responsible leaders.
Come and see, and learn.
Star Alumni of GIM – Leaders Who Make a Difference
Managing multinational corporations like Google , Facebook , PepsiCo , ThoughtWorks , ZS Associates , United Breweries and Atos to building own e-retail based start-up like Iksula , these GIMites continue to bring pride and joy to their Alma mater.
SIXTH UN-supported PRME ASIA FORUM GOA, INDIA (NOVEMBER 26-28, 2015)
The 6th PRME Asia Forum will provide an opportunity for Asian firms and Business Schools to share how they integrate social responsibility into their value chain.
Greater Focus on Diversity in the Selection Process
GIM has been consistently in the 'Top-20' Business Schools category in India, and has a state-of-the-art, sprawling 50-acre campus in Sanquelim, Goa.
- Amongst Top 20 Management Institutes
- Sprawling 50 acres modern campus in the lap of the sahyadris.
- Placement report 2015
- 2012-14 Batch : 225 out of 229 eligible students placed in bluechip corporates through Institute’s Placement process
- AICTE approved / Equivalent to MBA by AIU.
- Scholarships for PGDM 2015-17
LIFE AT GIM
Life at GIM is bubbling with energy and joy owing to the sports and cultural activities planned and conducted by the students. The range of activities is an amazing mosaic of film making, choir, orchestra, movie club, theatre, quizzing, celebration of festivals and ‘learning with fun’ for village children from the neighborhood. A galaxy of leaders from all walks of society, both nationally and internationally, visit GIM and share their insights with students and provide invaluable knowledge and motivation. The spirit of competitiveness is instilled in the students through a series of competitions of business analysis, current affairs, sports and cultural events.
The large number of awards won by our students is testimony to this spirit.The GIM campus is always buzzing with life. Library and Computer Labs are open 24X7, and hostels are WiFi enabled to facilitate access to data and enable learning round the clock. The campus has modern sports facilities including a swimming pool, two lawn-tennis courts, a football field, basket-ball and volley-ball courts, and a well-equipped gymnasium. Other facilities such as laundry, TV, a music room, a meditation room, indoor sports and a doctor on campus contribute to an excellent student life on campus.
Life at GIM is intense, rewarding, insightful and unforgettable within an extraordinary community of creative and accomplished people from around the country.
- The future of advertising
- 332 GIM students receive diploma at convocation day
- An MBA degree will never go out of fashion
- Give Goa for Twenty Thursdays
- HR symposium 'Anveshan' concludes at GIM
- Convocation 2015 - Director's Report
- To All Graduating Students of GIM on 28th March 2015
- Group Discussions and Personal Interviews - Getting the Tricky parts right
- Student win at IIMT Rohtak
- HOW TO CREATE A TOP CLASS BUSINESS SCHOOL IN 6 EASY STEPS?