FEE STRUCTURE 2019-21
The fee payable consists of Academic Fee, Hostel Fee & Refundable Caution Deposit.
* Allottment of Room is subject to availability and is at discretion of the institute. The fees for the Room allotted will be applicable.
REFUNDABLE CAUTION DEPOSIT -- RS.25,000/- (RUPEES TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND ONLY)
The Caution Deposit will be refunded to the student after he/she has left the Institute, and on verification that no dues are standing against his/her name. An amount of Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) will be deducted from the refundable caution deposit on graduation and credited as membership fee to the GIM Alumni Association.
Fees once paid are not refundable in the case of students discontinuing the programme.
GIM Scholarship Schemes :
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) believes in the philosophy of excellence with ethics in the educational process of forming responsive and responsible leaders who would make significant contribution to the growth of the nation and her people. While admitting students into management courses. GIM maintains diversity, access and quality by providing scholarships for meritorious students. The following scholarships are given to deserving candidates who fulfil all the terms and conditions.
|Scholarship||No. of Scholarships||Value of each Scholarship|
GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS) :
- GIM offers GIM-MBBS Scholarship (GMS) to candidates holding MBBS degree admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM).
- GIM offers five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions :
- The candidates should have been admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (PGDM- HCM) course; the candidates admitted into PGDM or PGDM (BDA) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have obtained their MBBS degree from a recognized university/College with a high score/class.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- GIM reserves the right to ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS) :
- ACCESS award is offered to meritorious students who excel in our selection process and demonstrate proper attitude to learning and promise for a good use of the award.
- GIM offers upto twenty scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions :
- GIM will invite applications for Scholarships from identified meritorious candidates. Candidates offered admissions in the PGDM course in Achiever's round only will be eligible to apply for the scheme. By applying for the scholarship, the student has chosen to accept all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- GIM offers an award of four lakh rupees to twenty students.
- As the awardees are chosen from the list of students who make prescribed advance payment, out of the advance payment one lakh rupees will be treated as deposit for participating in the scheme.
- A candidate forfeits the deposit of one lakh if s/he does not join GIM, or, discontinues the studies, after accepting the scholarship offered to him/ her.
- Both the deposit and the award shall be adjusted against the fee payable, or as decided by the Institute.
- GIM reserves the right to the ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.6 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- Winners of ACCESS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
Studying at GIM involves a minimal amount of cash out flows for most students. The Bank of India provide a loan of up to Rs. 10 lakhs for any student studying at GIM without security or collateral.
The State Bank of India has announced on its website a loan of upto Rs. 20 lakhs for GIM students for 2018-20. Contact details are provided. HDFC bank has offered loan to GIM students. Students can contact the Education loan managers directly.
Tuition fee Waiver
All students whose family income is less than Rs. 6 lakhs/annum are eligible. The Tuition Fee Waiver may be awarded to deserving students subject to a maximum of 5% of the students admitted. The award shall be based on assessment of the financial need, considering total family income and economic condition of the family. The awardees would get a full waiver of the Tuition Fees.