Amiya Kumar Sahu
- Ph.D, KIIT University.
- MBA (Finance), Berhampur University.
- B. Sc., Berhampur University.
Prof. Amiya K. Sahu is an MBA in Finance from Berhampur University, Orissa. He has about 13 years of experience in management teaching, research and consultancy in leading organizations of the country. He has worked on different consulting projects at IIMA, Dalal Mott McDonald India Ltd.; IBS, Ahmedabd; and KIIT University. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D on Institutional Investments in India, “Monitoring by Financial Institutions and Impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from India”.
Area of expertise:
Financial Statement Analysis & Business Valuation, Financial Management.
Also teaches/ taught at:
IBS, KIIT University.
Research and consulting area:
Capital Market, Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy.
Research & Publications:
- Sahu, A., Vaswani, L. & Chakraborty, A., Institutional Investments in India: A Review of the Literature. IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, 13(2), 42-59, (2014).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Product Development: A Case of Integrating Functional Roles in Achieving Greater Success. Vilakshan Journal of XIMB, 3(2), 65-76, (2006).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Operation Strategy in Process Industry. ICFAI Journal of Operations Management, 63-70, (2005).
- Tripathy, A., Teltumbde, A., & Sahu, A., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Vikalpa, 27(3), 45-58, (2002).
- 1. Sahu, A., Give Goa Initiative at GIM. In Proceedings of the 4th Indian Management Conclave. New Delhi. (2013).
- Sahu, A., Deviations in Institutional Investment: Who Leads in India? In Proceedings of the World Finance Conference. Cyprus. (2013).
- Sahu, A., Shareholders' Wealth Creators and Destroyers in India: A Study of Nifty Companies (2008-09). In Proceedings of the conference on Emerging Capital Markets: Issues & Challenges. Trichinapally: Bharatidasan University. (2011).
- Sahu, A., Exploring the Causality for FIIs' Investment Deviation in India: Company Fundamentals or Individual Stock Returns. In Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Capital Markets: Issues & Challenges. Trichinapally: Bharatidasan University. (2011).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Supply chain, logistics and outsourcing: Back to basics. In Proceedings of the ninth International Symposium on Logistics. Bangalore: IIM Bangalore. (2007).
- Sahu, A, Wealth Creators and Destroyers in India, 2001 - SSRN Electronic Journal. (2017).
- Sahu, A. Sahu, Amiya K., Does Institutional Shareholding Affect Firm Value? An Empirical Analysis in Indian Market. SSRN Electronic Journal. (2015).
- Sahu, A., & Kar, P. Improving the Occupancy Rate of the Hospitality Division, at the International Centre, Goa. Goa: International Centre, Goa. (2015)
- Sahu, A., & Chakraborty, A., Hero MotoCorp Limited. The Case Centre. (2014).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Product Development at HFCL. IIMA Publication. (2003).
- Tripathy, A., Teltumbde, A., & Sahu, A., ERP Implementation at BPCL. IIMA Publication. (2002).