Amiya Kumar Sahu
- Ph.D, KIIT University.
- MBA (Finance), Berhampur University.
- B. Sc., Berhampur University.
Prof. Amiya Kumar Sahu is a PhD from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. He Graduated from Berhampur University, Odisha with BSc and MBA (Finance). He has a total of about 19 years of experience in Business Education, Research and Management Consulting in leading organization in India. He mentors Student Investment Fund, Financial Advisory Start-ups, Financial Literacy Organizations, and Active Investors. He runs a Wealth Clinic for students. He is also a certified trader.
He has developed unique pedagogical methods focusing on projects and research, and involving discussion on contemporary issues. This method is designed to help students, at post-graduate and executive level, gain financial analysis skills to be suitable for taking up ‘financial analyst' as a career.
Area of expertise:
Financial Statement Analysis &amp;amp;amp; Business Valuation, Financial Management.
Also teaches/ taught at:
IBS, KIIT University.
Research and consulting area:
Capital Market, Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy.
Research & Publications:
- Sahu, A., Vaswani, L. & Chakraborty, A., Institutional Investments in India: A Review of the Literature. IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, 13(2), 42-59, (2014).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Product Development: A Case of Integrating Functional Roles in Achieving Greater Success. Vilakshan Journal of XIMB, 3(2), 65-76, (2006).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Operation Strategy in Process Industry. ICFAI Journal of Operations Management, 63-70, (2005).
- Tripathy, A., Teltumbde, A., & Sahu, A., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Vikalpa, 27(3), 45-58, (2002).
- 1. Sahu, A., Give Goa Initiative at GIM. In Proceedings of the 4th Indian Management Conclave. New Delhi. (2013).
- Sahu, A., Deviations in Institutional Investment: Who Leads in India? In Proceedings of the World Finance Conference. Cyprus. (2013).
- Sahu, A., Shareholders' Wealth Creators and Destroyers in India: A Study of Nifty Companies (2008-09). In Proceedings of the conference on Emerging Capital Markets: Issues & Challenges. Trichinapally: Bharatidasan University. (2011).
- Sahu, A., Exploring the Causality for FIIs' Investment Deviation in India: Company Fundamentals or Individual Stock Returns. In Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Capital Markets: Issues & Challenges. Trichinapally: Bharatidasan University. (2011).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Supply chain, logistics and outsourcing: Back to basics. In Proceedings of the ninth International Symposium on Logistics. Bangalore: IIM Bangalore. (2007).
- Sahu, A, Wealth Creators and Destroyers in India, 2001 - SSRN Electronic Journal. (2017).
- Sahu, A. Sahu, Amiya K., Does Institutional Shareholding Affect Firm Value? An Empirical Analysis in Indian Market. SSRN Electronic Journal. (2015).
- Sahu, A., & Kar, P. Improving the Occupancy Rate of the Hospitality Division, at the International Centre, Goa. Goa: International Centre, Goa. (2015)
- Sahu, A., & Chakraborty, A., Hero MotoCorp Limited. The Case Centre. (2014).
- Tripathy, A., & Sahu, A., Product Development at HFCL. IIMA Publication. (2003).
- Tripathy, A., Teltumbde, A., & Sahu, A., ERP Implementation at BPCL. IIMA Publication. (2002).