Raj V. Amonkar
- B.Tech. (Chem).
- Post Experience Certificate in Process Business Management
- Pursuing PhD at BITS,Pilani-Goa Campus
Area of expertise:
Manufacturing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Projects, Quality.
Production and Operations Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operations Strategy, Project Management.
Also teaches/ taught at:
Department of Management Studies, Goa University.
Research and consulting area:
Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Inventory Control, Stores and Warehousing, Logistics and Transportation, Quality Management Systems.
- Over 26 years of Corporate/Industry experience in the areas of manufacturing, projects, quality, logistics and supply chain.
- 4 years of teaching as Visiting Faculty.
- Supervised Work Improvement Projects, Case Studies and Dissertations of EMBA students.
Research & Publications:
- Amonkar, R. (2014). Design of a Global Supply Chain-Issues and Concerns. Manufacturing Excellence: Imperative for Emerging Economies, 181-186.
- Amonkar, R., Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets. In A. Dwivedi (Ed.), Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets. Pages 28 -48, (2016).