GIM >> >> Meena Parulekar
- PGDBM ,Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
- M.Pharm (Quality Assurance), L.M College of Pharmacy, Gujarat
- B.Pharm, Goa College of Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical Distribution,Clinical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services, Quality Management, Support and Utility Services in Hospitals
Research and consulting area:
Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical industry, Pharma Retailing.
- Faculty, Marian Institute of Health Care Management (MIHM).
- Faculty, Goa College of Pharmacy.
- Quality Control , Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industries based in Goa.
Research & Publications:
PUBLICATIONS / SEMINARS :
- Human Capital- Case Study "Quality for Quality sake? The dilemma continues..."
- Poster presentation on Pharma Retail (IPA-CPD conference, Pune 2005).
- Cold chain for vaccines - Working paper.
- Gender and the viewership behaviour of soap operas -"Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"- conceptual working paper.
- Research paper on Accreditation of Pharmacies in India.
- Literature review on Rx to OTC switches in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Managing the health sector Article in Zest, Navhind Times.
- Articles on OTC medicines and Self-medication in Gomantak Times - Weekender