- B.A, Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce, Pune, 2003.
- M.A (specialization in Clinical Psychology), Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Sciences, Noida, 2005.
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology), 2008, Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Sciences, Noida.
Licensure & Professional Affiliations
- Registered with The Rehabilitation Council of India as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Certified as an Arts Based Therapist by World Centre for Creative Learning Foundation, Pune.
- Member of the Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists.
- International Affiliate- American Psychological Association, USA.
- Member of National Academy of Psychology, India.
Additional Qualifications/ Certifications
- Certification as Arts Based Therapist, WCCLF, Pune, 2006.
- Certificate in Psychological Testing, University of Delhi, 2005.
- Certificate in Art Therapy, Amity University, Noida, 2005.
- First & Second Levels of International Training on Positive Psychotherapy, Transcultural Family Therapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, ICPPTT & PM, European Federation of the Centers for Positive Psychotherapy & Wiesbaden Academy for Psychotherapy, Germany, 2004.
Area of expertise:
OB/ HR, Psychological Testing, Counseling, Emotion Management
Counseling Skills for Managers, Human Resource Management, Psychological Testing, Interpersonal Dynamics
- 2008- 2014: Independent Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Arts Based Therapist.
- 2013: Co- founder- PsyGlobal.
- 2005-2008: Clinical Psychologist at Foundation Hope, Gurgaon & New Delhi.
- 2004-2005: Counselor- Intern at Foundation Hope, Gurgaon.
- 2003-2004: Counselor- Intern at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
Research & Publications:
- Borah, N. & Singh, D, Alexithymia and Attachment Patterns in Alcohol & Substance Dependence. Delhi Psychiatry Journal, 20(1), (2017).
- Singh, N., Psychosocial Support for the Child with Cancer. Amity Journal of Behavioral and Forensic Sciences, 1(1). (2005).
- Singh, N., Alexithymia in Alcohol & Substance Dependence, Proceedings of The National Conference on Mental Health and Well Being: Issues, Challenges and Strategies for the Future’ at IGNOU, 7 - 8 February 2013, New Delhi. (2013).
- Tickoo, D & Singh, N., Cognitive Impairments and Quality of Life in Schizophrenia, National Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Psychology held at Defense Institute of Psychological Research, 22-24 September 2006, Ministry of Defense, New Delhi. (2006).
* Nitasha Borah (nèe Singh)