- PhD (FMS, Delhi)
- MIB (Delhi School of Economics)
Area of expertise:
Also teaches/ taught at:
NIILM Centre for Management Studies
Research & Publications:
- Kumar, A., & Meenakshi, N. Developing Work Culture Through Collective Bargaining at Escorts Limited. Management and Labour Studies, 29(3), 205-224. (2004).
- Nagarajan, M. & Kumar, A. Havells India Limited: Transition from an industrial brand to a consumer brand. Vikalpa, Journal of IIM, A. (2015).
- Kumar, A., & Nagarajan, M. Infosys Limited: Is it still the Indian IT bellwether? Em Mkts Case Studies Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 1-29. (2013).
- Kumar, A., & Meenakshi, N. The Declining Market Mars a Historic Collective Bargaining Agreement: The case of Escorts. Vikalpa, Journal of IIM, A 31(2), 131-145. (2006).
- Meenakshi, N. An Analysis of Intergenerational Differences in India. In Proceeding of the conference on Listening to consumers of Emerging Markets (1st ed., Vol. 1). Lucknow: IIM. (2014).
- Kumar, A. & Meenakshi, N. Marketing Management: Comprehensive Text–Corporate Insights–Best Practices-Case Studies (2nd ed., p. 942). Delhi: Vikas Publication. (2011).
- Kumar, A., & Meenakshi, N. Organizational Behaviour: A modern approach (1st ed., Vol. 1, p. 568). Delhi: Vikas Publication. (2009).
- Kumar, A. & Meenakshi, N., Marketing Management: Comprehensive Text–Corporate Insights–Best Practices-Case Studies (1st ed., p. 864). Delhi: Vikas Publication. (2006).
- Meenakshi, N. Changing paradigms of teenage consumer behavior in India. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Emerging Marketing Paradigms in Developing Countries (1st ed., Vol. 1) IIM Ahmedabad. (2005).
Case studies in books
- Meenakshi, N. Promotion of Fairy Queen Express. In S. Neelamegham (Ed.), Marketing in India: Cases and Readings (4th ed.). Delhi: Vikas Publishing. (2012).
- Kumar, A., & Meenakshi, N. How to Scale Brands Up or Down. Indian Management. (2003).
- Kumar, A., & Meenakshi, N. Recession: The consumer disconnect. Indian Management. (2003).