Lakshmi Vishnu Murthy Tunuguntla
- MBA PMP CSSBB CQA
Dr.Vishnu spent 24 years in the industry in manufacturing, Marketing, Information systems in middle management and leadership roles ndd three years in academics . He brings in a rich blend of Industry exp and academics. He was Sr. Director for “Quality” function at Ness Technologies – India (for Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore centers). He has executed various international assignments in USA, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, and Gulf on IT Process Improvement Initiatives using the standards CMM(I)/CMM/ITIL/ISO/Six Sigma involving global level implementations which are transformational and strategic in nature. Some of the fortune 100 organizations he worked are Statefarm Insurance, Bloomington, IL USA, World Bank Wahington DC, Dongbu Insurance, south Korea, Fibertech, KSA etc.
He developed the process culture from scratch in most of the initiatives and successfully led the organizations to various level of process maturity (ranging from Level 2-5 maturity level of CMM/CMM(I)). He implemented the Program Management & Process Improvement initiatives in multiple locations with interdependencies concurrently. The IT Governance, Program Management and Process improvement initiatives he had led have brought significant visibility in improving the quality of deliveries (cost, quality and schedule parameters) and customer satisfaction on account of his hands-on experience in strategy formulation to implementation.
Area of expertise:
Operations and Information systems
Also teaches/ taught at:
IMT Hyderabad, BML Munjal University,Gurgaon
Research & Publications:
- Tunuguntla, L., Impact of Business Value Planning and Social Factors on Business-IT Alignment. International Journal of Business and Information (IJBI). (2016).
- Tunuguntla, L., Impact of Building Human Resources on Business - IT Alignment. Elixir International Journal, 94, 40334-40338, (2016).
- Tunuguntla, L., Impact of Partnership on Business-IT Alignment. International Research Journal of Management and Commerce, 3(3), 107-126, (2016).
- Tunuguntla, L.V.M, Tunuguntla, P.C., & Tunuguntla, V., Impact of Social Factors on Business - IT Alignment. The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Organizational Studies, 6(4), 361-366. (2014).
- Tunuguntla, P., Tunuguntla, L.V.M, & Tunuguntla, V., Impact of Business Value Planning on Business - IT Alignment. Global Journal of Finance and Management, 6(4), 36 1-366. (2014).
- Tunuguntla, L.V.M, & Subrahmanian, Mu., Application of Regression Analysis in Software Quality Estimation. 'Samzodhana' Journal of Management Research, 1(1), 29-35. (2013).
- Tunuguntla, L.V.M, & Subrahmanian, Mu., Building an Integrated Framework for IT Governance Factors and Business - IT Alignment. International Journal of Management, 3(1), 19-28. (2012).
- Subrahmanian, Mu., & Tunuguntla, L.V.M, Business value of IT. SRM Management Digest, 8, 125-133. (2010).