Sumant Kumar Bishwas
Assistant Professor (OB & HR)
- PhD (IIT Delhi)
- MBA (ABV-IIITM Gwalior)
- B.Tech (IT) (ABV-IIITM Gwalior)
Area of expertise:
Human Resource Management, Strategic Knowledge Management, Change and Flexibility
Research & Publications:
- Bishwas, S., & Sushil., Knowledge Management, Learning, and Innovation: Key processes for Customer Satisfaction and Organizational Success. Knowledge and Process Management Journal (Wiley). (Forthcoming)
- Bishwas, S.K. & Sushil, LIFE: an integrated view of meta organizational process for vitality. Journal of Management Development, 35(6), 747-764. (2016).
- Bishwas, S.K., Achieving Organization Vitality through Innovation and Flexibility: An Empirical Study. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 16(2), 145–156. (2015).
- Bishwas, S.K., Conceptualization of Organization Vitality based on Strategic Knowledge Management. Global Journal of E-Business and Knowledge Management, 7(1), 45-52. (2011).
- Bishwas, S.K., Critical Processes for Organization Vitality: A Conceptual Study, Systemic Flexibility and Business Agility, Springer. (2015).
- Bishwas, S.K. & Sushil., Knowledge Management Process in Organizations and Its Linkages with Flexibility: A Caselet Based Inductive Study, Organizational Flexibility and Competitiveness, Springer. (2014).
- Bishwas, S.K., Innovation and Flexibility: Two pillars for High Organizational Vitality. In Proceedings of Thirteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management. New Delhi: IIT Delhi. (2013).
- Bishwas, S.K., & Sushil., Critical Issues for Organizational Growth and Success: A Systems Thinking View using Feedback Loop Analysis. In Proceedings of 31st International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Boston, USA: MIT. (2013).
- Bishwas, S.K., Knowledge Management: Key for Innovation and Vital Force in any Organization. In Proceedings of the Presented at 6th International Conference on Contemporary Business, Jointly Organized by IIT Delhi, India and Curtin University, Australia. New Delhi: IIT Delhi. (2012).
- Bishwas, S.K., Learning, Innovation, Flexibility and Entrepreneurship: Key Processes for Organization Vitality. In Proceedings of the Twelfth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management. Austria: University of Vienna. (2012).
- Bishwas, S., & Sushil., Knowledge Management and Related Emerging Issues in Organizations: A Systems Thinking using Feedback Loop Analysis. In Proceedings of 30th International Conference of Systems Dynamics Society. Switzerland: University of St. Gallen. (2012).
- Bishwas, S.K., & Sushil., Knowledge Management Process in Organizations and its Linkages with Flexibility: A Caselet based Inductive Study. In Proceedings of Eleventh Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management. India: IIM Kozhikode. (2011).
- Bishwas, S.K., Knowledge Management Implementation: A Case Study of an Indian IT Company. In Proceedings of 7th International Conference on IT. Jaipur, India: JK Lkshmipath University. (2011).
- Bishwas, S.K., & Sushil., Thinking beyond Technology: Knowledge Management Aspects for Growth of Tourism Sector. In Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Tourism and Technology. New Delhi: IIT Delhi. (2011).