- FPM (Marketing) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- B.E (Hons.) BITS Pilani Goa Campus
Kapil Khandeparkar has completed his doctoral studies from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad in the field of advertising humour. His research interests include advertising humour, reference pricing, and retailing. He has published in the Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services in the field of bundling. Furthermore, he has been a visiting faculty for the UG as well as the PG course in the National Institute of Design (NID) in Ahmedabad. He is also a national level Taekwondo player and a four time state champion.
Area of expertise:
Advertising humour, Pricing, Neuromarketing
Also teaches/ taught at:
National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad (NID)
Research & Publications:
- Khandeparkar, K., A Lovable Personality: The effect of brand personality on brand love. Journal of Brand Management, 35(2). (2017)
- Khandeparkar, K., Influence of media context on humorous advertising effectiveness. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 23(5), 97-113. (2016).
- Khandeparkar, K., Roy, P., & Motiani, M., The effect of media exposure on contraceptive adoption across “poverty line”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 3-3. (2015).
- Khandeparkar, K., The role of complementarity and partner brand price level in new product introduction strategy using bundle offers: A study on the quality perception of bundle components. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21(6), 992–1000-992–1000. (2014).
- Khandeparkar, K., Lifestyle values of global age cohorts: A means of market segmentation? In Proceedings of the 44th EMAC Annual Conference. Leuven, Belgium. (2015).
- Khandeparkar, K., Lifestyle Values of Global Age Cohorts: A Means of Market Segmentation? In Proceedings of the Marketing and Communication Conference. La Londe, France. (2015).
- Roy, P., & Khandeparkar, K., Fake Love: Brand Love in the Context of Counterfeits. In The 2014 China India Insights Conference (1st ed., Vol. 1). Lijiang, China: Yale School of Management. (2014).