Dr Sinha is a Ph.D. from University of Lucknow and is presently pursuing her professional Development Program from Indian Society for Applied Behavior Sscience, New Delhi. A trained trainer from Dale Carnegie Institute of Training, she is also a member of Strategic Management Forum of India.
She has diverse experience of four years in industry, two years in social sector and over nine years in academics. She has been actively involved in teaching, training, consulting and research. She has conducted several in house and on- site training program for organizations like GSFC, NDDB, RIM, Bharti-AXA, Kalptaru Power Ltd, Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd, etc. and has consulted for organizations like Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd for HR audit, Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank for setting up of variable pay, Gujarat Police Training Department for organizing orientation program, Ramana Group of Consultants for performance appraisal, Saath for project management and Utthan for succession planning.
Her contributions have recieved some accolades.Best Professor in HRM from DNA Innovations B School Awards (2013); Best paper award at COSMAR 2013 organised by IISC, Bangalore; Best Case award in ISB Ivey Case Chase competition 2013; and Best Case Award at SVIM 2013, Indore etc. One of her case was chosen for presentation at IIM, Ahmedabad Society Conference 2014.
She is a PhD guide to some meritorius students. Students guided by her are working in organizations of repute.
Her research areas are learning and development and organizational capability building.
Area of expertise:
Learning and Development, Building organizational and Individual Capabilities
Research & Publications:
- Sinha, A., & Varkkey, B & Dave, P; Project Nirman: The way ahead, South Asian Journal of Business and Management cases, 7 (1), page 53-67, (2018).
- Sinha, A., Varkkey, B; Kikani, R & Dave, P; Professionalizing a Religio-centric Firm through Workplace Learning, Vikalpa, 42(4) 251-260 (2017).
- Sinha, A., Pandey, J; Varkkey, B; Professionalizing religuos family owned organization: An examination of HRM Challenges; South Asian Journal of Management; 24(2), 7-24. (2017).
- Sinha, A., & Verma J, Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Functional Teams and its Antecedents: Role of Mutual Trust as a Moderator. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, 15(3), (2016).
- Bhattacharya S., & Sinha, A., People First: Formalization of HRM in MSMEs of Gujarat. European Journal of Business and Management, 7(10), 10-20, (2015).
- Sinha, A., Effect of stress on academic performance of MBA students: An empirical case study. SCMS Journal of Management, 11(4), 46-52 (2015).
- Kothari, T., & Sinha A., Scale Development: Validation, SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 12(2), 112-120, (2015).
- Sinha, A., & Kaul, N., Motivating Sales Personnel: A systems perspective. Indian Journal of Training and Development, 44(1), 7-13, (2014).
- Sinha, A., & Varkkey, B., Paradox of training Metrics, IIM A Case collection, HRM 0236 (National Case), (2017).
- Sinha, A., AW Ltd.: Managing Change, Ivey Publishing (2016).
- Sinha, A., & Varkkey, B., Addrec Solution: Building Organizational Capabilities for Growth, Ivey Publishing, (2015).
- Sinha, A., & Varkkey, B., Training Delivery Faux Paus: Daily Diary of a Trainer. IIM, Ahmedabad. (2015).
- Sinha, A., Muncherji, N., & Shah, R., Transforming HR Creating a culture for change and CSR. New Delhi: Excel India Publication, (2015).
- Muncherji, N., Sinha, A., & Shah, R., Business Excellence and Leadership: Transforming HR for Enhanced Organizational Capability. New Delhi: Excel India Publication, (2015).
- Shah, R., Muncherji, N., & Sinha, A., Innovative Process for Transforming HR for enhanced organizational capability. New Delhi: Excel India Publication, (2015).
- Sinha, A., The POSH Infringement, Human Capital (2018).
- Sinha, A., & Narayan A., Are you what you tweet, Human Capital (2018).
- Sinha, A., A case of Need, Human Capital (2017).
- Sinha, A., & Narayan A., Darting Performance: Ignoring Values, Human Capital (2017).
- Sinha, A., Radhika's Dilemma. Human Capital. (2015).
- Sinha, A., & Varkkey, B., Make a choice. Human Capital. (2015).