Rani S. Ladha
- Ph.D., National Law University, Jodhpur
- M.S., Washington University in St. Louis (Business Administration)
- M.S., Carnegie-Mellon University (Economics)
- PGDM, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- B.Sc., Bombay University
Also teaches/ taught at:
Taught Finance, Economics, and Strategy courses at one or more of the following: IIMK, Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management, Bordeaux Ecole Management (France), St. Louis University, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, and Carnegie-Mellon University. Taught “Competitive Intelligence” (doctoral level) at IIMK.
Research and consulting area:
Corporate Governance, Accreditation Policy for Healthcare, Behavioural Decision Making, Corporate Restructuring and Valuation
- Academic: Seven years at IIMK.
- Industry : Worked for twenty years in the U.S. for Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo Bank in senior strategic roles dealing with Finance, Marketing, and Risk. Invited speaker at industry conferences on market intelligence and strategy.
Research & Publications:
Published in Corporate Governance, Jindal Journal of Public Policy, and in Conference Proceedings