Assistant Professor (Operations Management)
- FPM (MDI Gurgaon)
Area of expertise:
Supply Chain Management, Operations Strategy, Business Research Methods, Business Statistics
Also teaches/ taught at:
MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad, BIMTECH Noida
Research & Publications:
- Aggarwal, S. & Srivastava, M.K., (2016). Towards a Grounded view of Collaboration in Indian Agri-food Supply Chains: A Qualitative Investigation. British Food Journal, 118(5).
- Shikha Aggarwal, Narain Gupta & Gita Bajaj. Youreka Hotel, Amritsar. Ivey Publishing, Harvard Business Press. May 2015.
- Shikha Aggarwal & Manoj K. Srivastava. Recovering Supply Chain Operations: The Nissan Way. Ivey Publishing. Harvard Business Press. June 2016.
- Shikha Aggarwal & Manoj K. Srivastava. Nokia's Supply Chain Strategy Under Disruption: Robust or Resilient? The Case Centre. February 2016.
- Shikha Aggarwal & Manoj K. Srivastava. Ericsson: What Went Wrong? The Case Centre. February 2016.
- Aggarwal, S., Srivastava, M.K., Aggarwal, V., (2015), Benchmarking Supply Chain Collaboration using Data Envelopment Analysis. Proceedings of Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute: Decision Sciences in the 21st Century: Theoretical Impact and Practical Relevance. 21-24 November 2015, Seattle, USA.
- Aggarwal, S., & Gupta, N. (2014). Applications of Mathematical Programming Models for Product Mix Optimization in World Steel Industry: Challenges and Directions. In Managing in Recovering Markets (pp. 133-142). Springer India.