- Ph.D (Submitted), NIT Bhopal
- M.Tech, NIT Bhopal
- B.E, LNCT Indore
Mr. Alekh Gour is currently working as Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Management. He is an Researcher and Academician. He has done his graduation in Computer Science and Engineering and post graduation in Bioinformatics. He has diverse teaching experience in the areas of Computer Science and Bioinformatics. He has submitted his PhD thesis in Bioinformatics at NIT Bhopal. His major research area is "Data Analytics Techniques in Bioinformatics". He has published research papers in reputed national and international journals. He has also been awarded with Young Scientist Award by M.P Council of Science and Technology, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
Area of expertise:
BioData Mining, Data Science, Healthcare Analytics, Bioinformatics, Soft Computing
Also teaches/ taught at:
NIT Bhopal, PDPSCT Chhatarpur
- More than 05 years of Teaching and Research experience.
Research & Publications:
- Gour, A., & Pardasani, K. R. (2018). Statistical and Soft Fuzzy Set Based Analysis of Amino Acid Association Patterns in Peptide Sequence of Swine Influenza Virus. Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, 10(2), 137-144.
- Gour, A., & Pardasani, K. R. (2017) Soft Fuzzy Set Approach for Mining Frequent Amino Acid Associations in Peptide Sequences of Dengue Virus. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences, 1-10.
- Gour, A., & Pardasani, K. R. (2017) Weighted Soft Set Approach for Mining Frequent Amino Acid Associations in Peptide Sequences of Swine Influenza Virus. International Journal of Life Science and Pharma Research, 8(1), 41-49.