- Title of Fellow of XLRI Jamshedpur (PGP Coursework with Business Management Batch 2011-2013; Ph.D. (Strategic Management with Batch of 2017))
- FDP (2018) Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore
- Advanced Econometrics Certification from Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad
- CTLCD (Indian School of Business - Hyderabad)
Area of expertise:
Strategic Management, Qualitative Research, Joint Ventures, Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy, Emerging Markets &amp;amp;amp; Economies, Theoretical Development
Also teaches/ taught at:
Section Head - R&D Engine Design at Volvo-Eicher Trucks
Research & Publications:
- Strategic Management Society (Tel Aviv Conference) : Understanding the Indian Heavy Commercial Industry Joint Venture Stages (formation, failure, success) using Multiple Theoretical Lenses.
- Strategic Management Society (Sydney Conference) : Investigated how emerging economy firms compete using strategic alliances and multiple joint ventures to access technology in a global economy.
- British Academy of Management (Belfast Conference) : Extensive literature review from the most influential strategy journals to assimilate the scholarly progress and the academic understanding in the field of strategic & setting directions for new inquiry.
- Motivations for Strategic Alliances, (FIIB Business Review; ISSN 2319-7145)
- A Rudimentary understanding to Research in the Social Sciences, (Selected at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad; Academy of Management)
- Evaluation of Need, Motivation and Study of Strategic Alliances among Corporates, (ISSN: 0974 - 3928 (IMR))