- FPM-C MICA, Ahmedabad
- MA (Communication and Journalism), Mumbai University
- BMM (Advertising), V.E.S College, Mumbai
- UGC-NET Qualified, July 2015 - Certificate No. 142028763
Area of expertise:
Business Communication, Intercultural Communication, Media Theories
Research & Publications:
- Das, K., Khanna, K. & Ganguly, S. (2017), Understanding airline brand equity drivers: Lessons from a multiple case study, Journal of Air Transport Studies, 8(2), 70-93.
- Khanna, K. (2016). Thought for food: Using participatory theatre with Indian youth to curb food wastage. Journal of Content, Community & Communication, 3(2), 60-66.
- Bhatia, K., Chakravarty, D., & Khanna, K. (2018). The role of media in construction of reality: Politics of inclusion and exclusion. In R. Sharma (Ed.). Media, the state and marginalization: Tackling challenges. New Castle, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Chakravarty, D., Gaur, S. P., & Khanna, K. (2016). Social Media: Past, present and future. In R. Ajwani, & U. K. Rai (Eds.), Media: Past, present and future (pp. 13-34). 13-34, Delhi: Shree Natraj Publications.
- Khanna, K. (2017). Recognizing object love: Struggle of the objectum-sexual community. International Conference on Culture and History, Barcelona, 22-24 August, 2017.
- Khanna, K. (2016). The Discipline of Marketing? National Conference on Strengthening Values and Ethics for Sustainable Growth: Role of Indian Philosophical Traditions, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, 22-23 September, 2016.
- Khanna, K. (2016). Comedy consumption by youth on new media: Attitude towards online comic content. National Conference on New Media: Issues, Challenges and Prospects. Department of Mass Communication, Nagpur, 25-26 February, 2016.