Diya Guha Roy
- Ph.D (Marketing) from IIT Kharagpur (2015-2018)
- MBA (Marketing & General Management) from Olin Business School ,Washington University in St Louis, 2011- 2013
- BE (Civil Engg ) from Jadapur University (1999-2003)
Area of expertise:
Branding, Consumer Behavior, Service Marketing, Healthcare (Medical Tourism)
ORACLE CORPORATION, BANGALORE, 2006 - 2011
Senior Member Technical Staff 2008 - 2011
- Involved in project management (resource allocation, man hour calculation, delivery contingency plan development, scheduling for automation, reporting, and internal knowledge management).
- Written test specifications, contingency plan, developed test cases from use cases.
- Coordinated with technical and PM teams to track the requirements of major client account holders.
- Involved in release of three consecutive versions of Oracle Enterprise Manager (10.2.0.4, 10.2.0,5, NG).
Member Technical Staff 2006 - 2008
- Developed and maintained automated scripts to fine tune software application codes.
- Provided Operating Systems and browser certifications on Google Chrome, Netscape, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD, BANGALORE, INDIA 2004 - 2006
- Delivered a data warehousing (DW) project to Apple which helped in cost reduction in Asia-Pacific warehouses.
- Developed DW application for Cisco to track its products using ‘Selectica' tool till the selling point.
- Interfaced with clients (Cisco/Apple) and managed four junior employees.
SHAPOORJI PALLONJI LTD, CALCUTTA, INDIA 2003 - 2004
- Involved in Vendor management, Cost reduction, Tendering, Billing, field supervision
Research & Publications:
- Guha Roy, D., Mukherjee, S., & Bhattacharya, S. (2018). Empirical research on CBBE scale for medical tourism. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 12(3), 348-370.
- Guha Roy, D., Bhattacharya, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2018). Qualitative Explorations into Customer Based Brand Equity (CBBE) for Medical Tourism in India. The Qualitative Report, 23(10), 2422-2452.
- Guha Roy, D., Bhattacharya, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2017) Medical Tourism in India through the lens of content analysis, presented at INDAM Conference held at IIM Indore, India, during December 17-20, 2017.
- Guha Roy, D., Bhattacharya, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2018). Qualitative explorations into Customer Based Brand Equity (CBBE) for Medical Tourism in India, presented at Winter AMA Conference, held at New Orleans, LA, U.S.A, during February 23-25, 2018.
- Guha Roy, D., Bhattacharya, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2018). Culture & Infrastructure for Medical Tourism: An empirical research, presented at the 18th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) held at IISc Bangalore, India, during November 29-30, 2018.
- Guha Roy, D., Bhattacharya, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2018). Culture, Infrastructure, Income, education, and CBBE scale in medical tourism, presented at Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Annual Conference (ANZMAC), held at Adelaide, Australia, during December 3-5, 2018.