- FPM in Production and Operations Management (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore)
- M.Tech. in Industrial Engineering and Management (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur)
- B. E. in Industrial Engineering and Management (R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru)
Area of expertise:
Production and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Lean Management, Game Theory Applications, Business Statistics, Industrial Engineering.
Also teaches/ taught at:
R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru ; Kautilya Entrepreneurship and Management Institute, Bengaluru.
- Industrial Engineering, Facilities Planning and Design, Engineering Economy, Design of Experiment at R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 2010-11 (2 Semesters)
- Quantitative Methods for Business, Project Management at Kautilya Entrepreneurship and Management Institute, Bengaluru, 2016-18 (4 terms)
Research & Publications:
- Anshuman Tripathy and Kiran K , "Resource Planning at Akshaya Patra, Vasanthapura," Harvard Business Review, IMB475-PDF-ENG, Sep 2014.
- Kshitij Awasthi and Kiran K, "High Returns from Higher Education: Effect on Agricultural Income," Economic and Political Weekly, 51 (7), Feb 2016.