Area of expertise:
Global Financial Market, Financial Engineering and Derivative, International Commodity Management and Decision Model in finance, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Financial Supply Chain Management, Macro econometric Modelling
Also teaches/ taught at:
GITAM School of International Business, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Amity University
Research & Publications:
- Behera C(2016) "Price Discovery and Spill-over impact in the Indian Commodity Futures Market: An Empirical investigation into Metal Futures" International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (Scopus indexed), Vol. 14, No.6 PP 4573-4586.
- Behera C (2015) "Long Memory and Spill-over Effect in the Indian Commodity futures Market: An Econometric Investigation into Metal and Energy Futures" International Journal of Business Quantitative Economics and Management Research, Vol. 1. 2, pp 42-65.
- Behera C (2015)"Price Discovery and Market Efficiency in the Indian Commodity Futures Market" International Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering & Management, vol. 2.4 pp 40-47.
- Behera, C (2009) "Stock Prices and its Relation with Crude Oil prices and Exchange Rates in India," Applied econometrics and international development, Vol. 9 (1) pp.149-161.
- The topic titled "Asymmetric Stock Market Volatility: An Empirical Analysis in the Indian Context" is published in "A Collection essays in finance" (2010) edited by Basabi Bhattacharya, Allied publisher.
- The topic entitled "Forecasting Asymmetric Volatility in Indian Capital Market: An Econometric Investigation" is published in "Forecasting financial market in India" (2009) edited by Rudra P. Pradhan. Allied Publisher.
- Commodity Derivative in India, APH Publishing House, 2015.
- Applied Economics and Finance, APH Publishing House, 2015.
Project and Consultancy
- Completed the project titled "Standardized Structure of Supplementary Budget and Finance Account" Funded by Ministry of Urban Development, in 2013.