- PhD (Finance), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- MBA (Finance), B K School of Business Management, Gujarat University.
- B. Sc. (Physics Honours), Banaras Hindu University.
Dr. Manju Tripathi has over 19 years of industrial experience across corporate treasury, finance and banking. The organisations and her level of associations are; Sr. Vice President and Sector Head Sales (Cash Management) with HSBC India; Dy. General Manager (Treasury) with Jet Airways; Manager (Corporate Finance) with Tata Motors and Executive Assistant to Director Finance with Indian Petrochemicals Corporation (now part of Reliance Industries). Moreover, she was a faculty at Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida, teaching Banking, Corporate Finance, Cost & Management Accounting and International Finance.
Dr. Manju is interested in pursuing research in the areas of financial performance management (corporate and executive), banking and behavioural finance. Her paper on "Linking Executive Compensation to Economic Value Added" was nominated for the best paper award Fourth PAN-IIM World Management Conference, IIM Ahmedabad, 2016.
- Associate Professor, Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida (Jun 2011- Dec 2013).
- Sr. Vice President and Sector Head Sales (Cash Management), HSBC India (Jul 2006 - Jun 2009).
- Deputy General Manager (Treasury), Jet Airways (Jun 2004 - Jan 2006).
- Deputy Manager (Corporate Finance), Tata Motors ((Sep 2001 - Jun @004).
- Senior Finance Officer (Corporate Finance), Indian Petrochemicals Corporation (Aug 1989 - Sep 2001).
Research & Publications:
- Tripathi, M., Kashiramka, S., & Jain, P. K. (2018). Social construction of linking executive compensation to EVA: a study on Indian corporates. Journal of Indian Business Research.
- Tripathi, M., Kashiramka, S., & Jain, P.K. (2018). Equity Risk Premium in India: Comparative Estimates from Historical Returns, Dividend and Earnings Models. Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 17(1S), 1-21.
- Tripathi, M., Kashiramka, S., & Jain, P.K. (2018). Significance and relevance of salient Management Accounting parameters in the context of global financial crisis: Focus on economies of India and China. Journal of Financial Management and Analysis, 30(2), 11-21.
- Tripathi, M., Kashiramka, S., & Jain, P.K. (2017). Flexibility in Measuring Corporate Financial Performance, EVA vs Conventional Earnings Measures: Evidence from India and China. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 19(2), 123-138.
- Tripathi, M. and Chattopadhyay, T. (2013). Study of behavioural dimensions of perceived risk of investment of financial experts and laymen in equity mutual funds in India. Journal of Commerce & Accounting Research, 2(4).
- Tripathi, M. and Chaini, D. (2008). Construction industry: Poised to take off. HSBC Guide to Cash and Treasury Management Asia Pacific 2008. ISBN: 978- 988-17026-3-0
- Tripathi, M. and Nandini, S. (2007). Tata Motors Finance - Warehousing of Post Dated Cheques. HSBC Guide to Cash and Treasury Management Asia Pacific 2007. ISBN: 13:978- 988-99326-0-2