- PhD (IIT, Guwahati)
- MHROM (Calcutta Univ)
- B.Tech (IT)
Vinit Ghosh has completed his PhD in the area of OB/HR from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. He is a B.Tech in Information Technology and completed his Masters in Human Resource and Organizational Management. Vinit has worked 8 years in various multinational firms such as Cognizant Technology Solutions and HCL Technologies as a business process management consultant.
He has published research articles in journals of national and international repute. His article on e-HR and cloud computing has been published in the book e-HRM-digital approaches, directions and applicatons which is one of the first textbooks on electronic HR developments.
His research interests include workforce diversity management, creativity and innovation, technology enabled HRM and HR analytics.
Area of expertise:
Group dynamics, HR Strategy, Performance Management and Analytics.
Research & Publications:
- Ghosh, V., Bharadwaja, M., Yadav, S., Kabra, G. (2019). TMX and innovative behaviour: The role of psychological empowerment and creative self-efficacy. International Journal of Innovation Science, 11(3), 344-361.
- Ghosh, V., Tripathi, N., Mukherjee, S.H., & Kabra, G. (2018). Transforming human resource management processes through intelligent systems. The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 53(4), 707-710.
- Tripathi, N., & Ghosh, V. (2017). Gender differences in the effect of downward influence strategies on perceived stress and general-health: The mediating role of organizational justice. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 30(1), 1-35.
- Tripathi, N., Bharadwaja, M., Ghosh, V., & Kataki, B. (2018). CSR Activities of a Hospital: Perspective of Stakeholders. International Journal of Business Excellence, 15(4), 502-519.
- V. Ghosh, & Tripathi, N. (2018). The NextGen HRM: e-HRM in Cloud. In Thite, M. (Ed), e-HRM: Digital Approaches, Directions and Applications. Routledge Publications.
- Kabra, G., Ghosh, V., & Ramesh, A. (2017). Enterprise Integrated Business Process Management and Business Intelligence Framework for Business Process Sustainability. In Paul, A., Anand. S., & Bhattacharya, D.K. (Eds.), Green Initiatives for Business Sustainability and Value Creation. IGI Global.
- Tripathi, N., & Ghosh, V. (2017). Work Motivation: History, Theory, Research, and Practice by Gary P. Latham [Review of the book Work Motivation: History, Theory, Research, and Practice]. Psychological Studies, 62(1), 109-111.