Bhanu Pratap Singh
- Ph.D. - IIM Raipur
- MBA - IBS Hyderabad
- B.Sc. Hons. - Panjab University
Area of expertise:
Risk Management, Derivatives, Valuation, Corporate Finance, Behavioural Finance.
Also teaches/ taught at:
NMIMS, Navi Mumbai
Research and consulting area:
Corporate Finance, Fixed Income Securities
Research & Publications:
- Thakur, B.P.S., Kannadhasan, M. (2018). Corruption and cash holdings: Evidence from emerging market economies. Emerging Markets Review. (ABDC-A).
- Thakur, B.P.S., Kannadhasan, M., Charan, P., Gupta, C.P. (2019). Corruption and firm value: Evidence from emerging market economies. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade. (ABDC-B).
- Kannadhasan, M., Thakur, B.P.S., Gupta, C.P., Charan, P. (2018). Testing capital structure theories using error correction models: Evidence from China, India, and South Africa. Cogent Economics & Finance, 6 (1), 1443369. (ABDC-B).
- Thakur, B.P.S., Kannadhasan, M. (2018). Determinants of dividend payout of Indian manufacturing companies: A quantile regression approach. Journal of Indian Business Research, 10(4), 364-376. (ABDC-C).
- Kannadhasan, M., Thakur, B.P.S., Aramvalarthan, S., Radhakrishnan, A. (2018). Modelling volatility in emerging capital market: The case of Indian capital market. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 22(1), 1-11. (ABDC-C).
- Thakur, B.P.S., Kannadhasan, M. & Goyal, V. (2018). Determinants of corporate credit spread: Evidence from India. DECISION, 45(1), 59-73.
- Singh, B.P., Goyal, V., Kannadhasan, M. (2017), Next India Traveler: A Valuation Challenge. Ivey Case Study with Teaching Note, Product No: 9B17N003. (Listed by HBR Case Studies, Product No: W17079-PDF-ENG).