- B.Tech (Electrical)- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi- 1975 First division with Distinction.
- Post graduate diploma in management- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta– 1977 Was awarded Roll of Honour. 2nd in class of 106
Areas of Expertise
MIS & Operations
Profile & History
33 years with Corporates, Government & Academia, of which 25 years in Info tech. My corporate experience has been concentrated in Information technology & Management Information Systems, in both user and Software companies, including banking software and Software quality. Besides, I.T., I have held responsibilities in functional areas in Operations, in both Manufacturing and Services, and HR including Organizational renewal. I was responsible for all Information technology applications for the state of M.P. and won national and international recognition for e- governance applications.
Courses taught: Production & Operations Management
Also Teaches: S P Jain Mumbai, IIITM Gwalior
- Shrivastava, R., & Padhmanabhan, V., Whose Money is this Anyway? International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), 5(1), 52-57. (2016).
- Shrivastava, R., Future of b-schools: Extinction or Metamorphosis. Voice of Research, 8(1), 56-61. (2019)
- Shrivastava, R., Beauty of Platform as a Service: Neither ready to use, Nor bare boxes. Voice of Research, 9(1), 26-31. (2020)