Application Procedure for NRI / Foreign Nationals (PGDM 2019-2021)
Students seeking admissions to GIM as International student must fulfill the following eligibility criterion:
- The student must be a foreign national or NRI.
- Foreign national is defined as someone who has a passport issued by a country other than India.
- NRI means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961.
- All applicants must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their Bachelor’s degree, awarded by a recognized University.
- Valid GMAT score of GMAT taken in 2017 / 2018 / January 2019.
- TOEFL score for applicants whose medium of instruction has been a language other than English.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation(s) from Academic Referees in the structured format.
- Filled-in Application Form.
- An Application Fee of US$ 60 (Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Goa Institute of Management payable at Panaji or Panjim).
- Statement of Purpose.
- Interested students will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of their educational background and work experience.
- The admissions office will then e-mail you the Application Form along with the formats for the Letter(s) of Recommendation(s) and Statement of Purpose.
- Applicants have to mail back to the GIM Admissions Office the completed application form and the other required documents together with the application fee of US$ 60 to the registered office address given below:
Goa Institute of Management
Sanquelim, Poriem, Sattari Taluka, Goa-403505, India
Tel: +91-832-2366700/2366704 | Fax: +91-832-2366710
- Last date for completed application form and the set of enclosures to reach GIM is 28th February 2019.
- Valid GMAT score should be submitted to GIM office latest by 31st March 2019.
- For all NRIs and Foreign Applicants for the PGDM and PGDM (BDA) programme Fee is US$ 13,500 per year and for PGDM (HCM) it is US$ 10,000 per year . This includes tuition, academic and establishment fees, Admission & Convocation charges and is payable in US$. Course is fully residential.
- Charges for Single occupancy air-conditioned Hostel accommodation, mess/ canteen fees and refundable caution deposits are not included and will be extra. Expense on food and personal items may be in range of Rs. 10000/- (USD 150) per month.
Applicants will be shortlisted for an interview based on their GMAT score, past scholastic achievements, academic referee recommendations, statement of purpose and work experience.
Posted on 16th September 2018