Certificate Program on “Investing & Wealth Creation”
Everyone wishes to create wealth for a better future. But, only a few do it successfully. It is, only, a myth that we cannot be wealthy!
This certificate program is designed to understand the fundamental of wealth creation. On completion, one would have a ready-to-start, step-by-step guide for investing and wealth creation.
For Whom: Anyone who is looking forward to start or advance her/ his journey of Wealth Creation. (Business executives, government officers, doctors, professionals, small business owners, home makers, teachers, business owners).
Duration: Weekend Training Sessions; 6 - 7 Weeks. Classes will be conducted every Sunday.
Pedagogy: This curse is based on ‘learning by doing' method to get substantial insights into the practice of wealth creation.
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline; Fees: Rs. 20,000/- (inclusive of taxes)
Enrol online: Click here or Write to email@example.com (limited seats) Last date of registration: 30 Jan 2020.
Commencement of Lectures: 02 Feb 2020; Venue: Dempo College, Cujira Campus, Bambolim.
Contact: Amiya Sahu, 7972976957, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Details: This course will help you prepare to Create Wealth and aims to help you answer:
- How much wealth I have, how much I need, and how do I get there?
- What are the different avenues of investment which can be used to create wealth?
- What is risk, how much risk can I take?
- How do I start?
- How to select a financial asset for investment? What should be my portfolio?
- When to buy and when to sell?
- What are the costs and tax implications?
Trainer: Amiya Sahu, Associate Professor, Goa Institute of Management. With over 15 years of experience on Investing, Amiya trains on Wealth Creation. He holds a PHD in Finance and teaches both ‘Fundamental' & ‘Technical Analysis'. He has valued companies, and is a certified Technical Trader. He mentors a student run Investment Fund at GIM and a financial advisory start-up in Goa. He runs a ‘Wealth Clinic'.
Online Bank Transfer to be made as per details below:
Name of the Account Holder : Goa Institute of Management
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Address : Anant Prema, Near Radha Krishna Temple, Sanquelim-403505, Goa
Account No. : 23611450000016
Type of account : Saving
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code : HDFC0002361
MICR Code : 403240029
- All NEFT/RTGS payment made to GIM should include Participant's Full Name in the remark column of the NEFT/RTGS Payment.
- In case of payment made through Bank Transfer, you are required to send the details of the transfer to the GIM Accounts Office by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 17th December 2019