HRIDAY - The HR Society
HRiday - The HR Club of GIM
Over the years, the club has constantly strived to improve its offerings with the sole aim of the students' holistic development. With the focus on People. Passion. Performance. HRiday has grown strength by strength with in-house events as well as its flagship event - Anveshan.The activites of the club encompass the following:
- Anveshan is the HR Symposium of Goa Institute of Management, and is the club's flagship event. The extravaganza includes interactive sessions by industry experts, skill development workshops, case study competitions and industry mentorship programmes.
- Samiksha is the national level case study competition. The case is written by the core committee members of the club in collaboration with an organisation seeking solutions to a live problem. The event garners participation from the leading B schools across the country and has the largest cash prize for any HR Live case study.
- Margdarshan is a new event organized by HRiday. It is an industry mentorship simulation programme wherein students from B-Schools around India and Industry experts come together to compete against an HR simulation.
- InQuizitive is a national level online HR quiz event in association with Brainvista, the quizzing club of GIM to test students across all B-schools on knowledge in HR domain.
We have Knowledge Sharing Sessions as well:
- Gyaanodaya: A series of talks that takes place over the year and also proves to be an integral part of Anveshan. Top leaders in the industry share their vast expertise with students.
- I Know What You Did Last Summer: The second year students share their experiences on their internships and answer queries that the first year students might have.
- Fahrenheit: Another knowledge sharing session between the two batches. This time the second year students talk about the electives that the first year students should go forth that will work well with their respective majors/minors.
- HRidayveda: A quarterly newsletter prepared by the club. This includes article submissions from the students on campus, as well as special articles by industry experts and faculty.
HRiday is active in the social service sphere as well:
- Sanjeevani: The blood donation camp organised by the club on campus twice a year in collaboration with Goa Medical College.
- Abhaar: Organised annually on our nation's Republic Day, this event involves the felicitation of the support staff on campus. Gifts are handed out by the Director.
Last but not the least, there are fun events lined up for students as well:
- What's Your Move? As tradition dictates, every newly selected batch of Junior Core Committee members takes on the responsibility of conceptualising and organising an event for the students on campus. This year, what's your move was organized to challenge students with innovative and challenging obstacles
- What's In The Box? A pre-event to Anveshan, students were challenged to innovate and reinvent the ordinary item that was found under their box.
|Nikhil Abraham Jacob||91-9946572037|
Standing (L to R): Nikhil Abraham Jacob, Shailesh Saraswat
Seating(L to R): Manju Bharathi, Shreyans Kasliwal, Sugandh Kumaria