HRIDAY - The HR Society
HRiday - The HR Club of GIM
Over the years, the club has constantly strived to improve its offerings with the sole aim of the students' holistic development. With the focus on People, Passion and Performance, HRiday has grown strength by strength with in-house events as well as its flagship event - Anveshan- National Level HR Business Symposium of GIM.
Anveshan includes interactive sessions by industry experts, skill development workshops, case study competitions and industry mentorship programmes. The following events are organized under the banner of Anveshan:
- Samiksha: National level live HR case study competition. The case is written by the core committee members of the club in collaboration with an organisation seeking solutions to a live problem. The event garners participation from leading B schools across the country and has the largest cash prize for any HR Live case study.
- Gyaanodaya: An integral part of Anveshan where top leaders in the industry share their business acumen and vast expertise with the students and open a minefield of learning for the audience.
- Margdarshan: An industry mentorship simulation programme wherein students from B-Schools across India and Industry experts come together to compete against an HR simulation.
- InQuizitive: A national level online HR quiz event in association with Brainvista, the quizzing club of GIM, to test students across all B-schools on knowledge in HR domain.
- Yukti: Certified workshops organized by the best in the industry for nurturing and learning of the students.
HRiday also organizes Knowledge Sharing Sessions which include:
- I Know What You Did Last Summer: The second year students share their experiences on their internships and answer queries that the first year students might have.
- Fahrenheit: Another knowledge sharing session between the two batches. The second year students talk about the electives that the first year students could go forth with according to their respective majors/ minors.
HRiday is active in the social service sphere as well:
- Sanjeevani: The blood donation camp organised by the club on campus twice a year in collaboration with Goa Medical College.
- Abhaar: Organised annually on Republic Day, this event involves the felicitation of the support staff on campus.
HRiday also has a tradition of hosting fun events. One of the events-the JCC event celebrates the JCC's team work and is conceptualized, organized and run by the junior core committee of the team for all the students in the campus.