The Health Club
The Health Club acts as a liaison between the different vendors on campus, students and the college management. It not only works closely with the management in enhancing the overall well-being of the students and faculty on campus, but also deals with different vendors who operate on campus; this gives the committee members hands on experience on different business models used by these vendors. Since students are the primary customers, the Health Club acts as an intermediary in processing and evaluating different requests that are raised.
Currently the Health Club looks after the gymnasium, cafeteria, juice shop, cake shop and a stationery shop.
Some of the activities coming under the purview of the Health Club are :
- Procurement and maintenance of gymnasium and its equipment.
- Envisaging different types of vendors that can be accommodated on campus and inviting them to set up shop on campus.
- Framing and designing contractual agreement for different vendors.
- Negotiating with the students, vendors and the college management on various concerns.
- Keeping a check on revenues generated by different businesses and processing of bills.
- Keeping a tab on hygiene and quality of every vendor.
- Changing the vendor in case he fails to satisfy the needs of the students.
Standing (L to R): Prateek Agarwal, Vishal Singh, Akshit Goel
Seating (L to R): Arkaprabha Raichaudhary, Kanika Salooja, Girish Bansal