E-Cell @ GIM
The Entrepreneurship Cell at GIM, is a prominent student body that promotes and celebrates the Entrepreneurial spirit amongst the students and encourages them to be budding entrepreneurs. The cell conducts numerous workshops, seminars, events and interactive sessions with eminent Entrepreneurs, thus, providing the students with unparalleled exposure to the entrepreneurial World.
- EUREKA : ‘Eureka' is an intra college business plan event, which is held in association with Samriddhi, which is GIM's flagship annual symposium. This is the biggest and the only inhouse B-Plan competition held in GIM wherein students are given a chance to showcase Their business ideas in any field or sector. Having a panel of esteemed Judges with start-up Knowledge adds to the competitive atmosphere.
- UTSAV: "Utsav" is the flagship event of E-Cell, which provides an opportunity to students to run their very own entrepreneurial venture for a day, the aim being to implement and put in practice every aspect of managing a business in line with E-Cell's focus on fostering, Culturing the entrepreneurial spirit in campus. A percentage of all the team's profits along With voluntary contribution from E-Cell are donated to the NGO Child Rights and You (CRY). UTSAV is a platform to use classroom concepts of Marketing, Operation, HR & Finance in a real world setting.
- IGNIS : is a dynamic event introduced by the 2016-2017 Entrepreneurship Cell team, last year IGNIS featured a B-Card design competition,Ignis takes inspiration from a phoenix that reinvents its self with a new event every year just like how a phoenix is reborn after meeting its end.
- Aashayein : ‘Aashayein' is one of GIM's biggest National Level B-School competitions Aashayein is designed as a B-Plan Competition with a theme aimed at bringing fourth Excellent Business Ideas that are not just profit oriented but also oriented towards being Socially and ethically responsible. It provides a platform for visionary yet realistic Implementation of practical ideas that work towards welfare of the society. The 2017 edition Featured an open theme.
- The Privilege Card - The cell launches the E-cell privilege card every year, which provides the entire GIM fraternity including students and faculty with lucrative discounts & Benefits in Various restaurants/eateries/bistros all over the state.
We look forward to host many such successful events in the future, both on a national scale and on campus, to multiply the entrepreneurial spirit in the budding managers exponentially.
Standing (L to R): Nikhil Bohgati, Vishnu Vardhan, Sreenath Anumula, Sydroy Fernandes
Seating (L to R): Nivedita Andhale, Saina Dhingra, Anjali Rawat