The Big Data Analytics Society of the Goa Institute of Management is thus named Parigyan. The society intends to encourage students to extend their learning beyond the curriculum to the newer applications of Big Data Analytics in Business as well as non-Business areas. The vision of the society is to create evangelists who would propagate knowledge and insights of Big Data Analytics (BDA) among the student community as well as outside of it. The society envisions positioning GIM as the vanguard institute for the Big Data Analytics in the country and possibly beyond it.
Parigyan strives to be the focal point of overall development and growth of student community with interests in Big Data Analytics and its components like ML, AL, NN, DL, etc. It will build a network of BDA evangelists out of the students to spread the data culture in larger society.
It will build a network of students, industry professionals, faculty and companies and act as a catalyst as well as a resource pool for the entire fraternity of the Goa Institute of Management.
- To orient students to undertake real life assignments in Big Data Analytics.
- To encourage students to undertake research in the area of Big Data Analytics and publish their findings.
- To organize industry conclaves, conferences and discussion forums in the aspects of Big Data Analytics.
- To organize case study competition for Analytics community.
- To provide a platform for collaborative research with leading professionals, thought leaders, academicians in the domain of Big Data Analytics.
- To provide an opportunity and guidance to the students to showcase their expertise in various national and international competitions.
Team structure: We are a highly motivated and enthusiastic group of individuals committed towards excellent delivery standards and upholding of high moral values in GIM.
Our diverse background aids in providing varied perspectives into daily society operations.
We aim and hope to provide best analytical experience to the students of GIM.