Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 06 June 2024 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2024 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using XAT 2023)
- CAT 2023 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using CAT 2022)
- GMAT taken between 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2024 (Including, GMAT Focus Edition. Details here: https://mba.com/gmatfocus ). Ask GMAC to send the score by 31 January 2024. The GMAT code for GIM is 6VN-62-51
- For CMAT 2024, we will announce the acceptance and modalities after NTA announces the details of the exam
- GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) - 28 January 2024 What is GAAT?
Profile, competitive exam score and score of GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) shall be considered for shortlisting candidates for face to face evaluation. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
What is GAAT?
Candidates for PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). This is a 75 minutes test with Multiple Choice Questions.
GAAT will be administered online. The candidates will be sent a test link for GAAT, which can be taken from anywhere at no extra cost. Every wrong answer will carry a 25 per cent negative weight.
This test shall have the following modules, each comprising of six questions:
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Linear Algebra
- Technology & Business awareness
- Basic coding
GAAT will be held on - 28 January 2024, view sample questionnaire here
We advise you to go through the instructions well in advance to be prepared.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT and GAAT Score) 40%
- Past Academic Performance 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation* 30%
- Profile Assessment Index/ Diversity 5%
*For selection for the face to face evaluation process,the qualifying cut-off score of the competitive exam may be lowered by up to15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of origin/domicile.