Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 06 June 2024 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2024 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using XAT 2023)
- CAT 2023 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using CAT 2022)
- GMAT taken between 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2024. Ask GMAC to send the score by 31 January 2024. The GMAT code for GIM is 6VN-62-51
- For CMAT 2024, we will announce the acceptance and modalities after NTA announces the details of the exam.
While in most MBA programme, a cut off score in entrance exam is kept as an important criterion for admission, in HCM programme there is no specific cut-off. This is because, to be successful in HCM, the overall profile of the candidate is much more important than just the entrance exam cut-off. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Health care related disciplines
MBBS, BDS, B. Pharm., Bio-tech, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Th, B.O.Th, B.A.S.L.P. (Audiology and Speech-language Pathology), B.P.O. (Prosthesis and Orthosis), B.Sc. (Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.)
Engineering related disciplines
IT, Computer science, Electronics, Mechanical, Biotech, etc.
Experience of working in Health Care Organizations
Healthcare projects in Hospitals, Public Health, Healthcare IT, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Health Insurance etc.
*Candidates without a background in medicine or allied fields at the undergraduate level can also apply.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation* 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
*For selection for the face to face evaluation process,the qualifying cut-off score of the competitive exam may be lowered by up to15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of origin/domicile.