Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by 06 June 2024 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2024 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using XAT 2023)
- CAT 2023 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using CAT 2022)
- GMAT taken between 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2024 (Including, GMAT Focus Edition. Details here: https://mba.com/gmatfocus ). Ask GMAC to send the score by 31 January 2024. The GMAT code for GIM is 6VN-62-51
- For CMAT 2024, we will announce the acceptance and modalities after NTA announces the details of the exam
While in the most MBA programme, a cut off score in entrance exam is kept as an important criterion for admission, in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services programme there is no specific cut-off. This is because to succeed in the world of banking Insurance & Financial Services, the overall profile of the candidate is much more important than just the entrance exam cut-off. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Experience in working in financial Sector
Experience of having worked for banks, financial institutions, CA firms, etc.
Related Qualification Profiles
CA, CFA, CPA, FRM, etc.
Aptitude & Interest in BIFS
Enthusiasm in stock markets, investing, trading, finance management.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation* 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
*For selection for the face to face evaluation process,the qualifying cut-off score of the competitive exam may be lowered by up to15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of origin/domicile.